FTK’s First Speaker Series Event
Join FTK, a group of like-minded, young at heart professionals, as we host our first Speaker Series: Mentors in our Community #ForTheKids!
Thursday, January 27th from 7-8:30pm
- Nick Arquette – Founder and CEO of Walk With Sally
- Sara Schulting-Kranz – Founder and CEO of Live Boldly Coaching
- Taylor Moore – Founder and CEO of My Prep’d Meals
- Tristan Coopersmith – CEO and Founder of Life Lab
- Sarah Krish – CEO of The Cancer Warrior Foundation
- Dave Childress – CEO and Founder of Do/Love/Live and Partner at CommonSpace Brewery
- Hilary Boynton – Founder of Live Yum Yum
These leaders come from different backgrounds, experiences and entrepreneurial paths and will be sharing their journey and experiences as well as some tips and tricks on how to be a positive light and leader within your own community. Don’t forget your notebook and make sure to bring a friend or someone who will also be inspired by the evening! You don’t want to miss out…each attendee will be entered into a raffle to win an exciting giveaway!
What is FTK? The FTK Social Club, in support of Walk With Sally, aims to inspire and network young professionals throughout Los Angeles while giving back, volunteering and having a good time #ForTheKids! For more information, email [email protected]!