Its no secret that the majority of nonprofits operate on a shoestring budget, which often times can make it difficult to stay up-to-date and current with your digital marketing efforts. Thats why every nonprofit should make it a priority to utilize the cost effective, modern applications available to your organization. Through trial and error, we’ve rounded up our favorite, budget friendly tech tools; perfect for maximizing your impact without breaking the bank!
1. RiteTag is a tool which allows you to track the performance of your campaign hashtags in real time! Take advantage of the dashboard which will show you how many people are using your hashtag on Twitter and Instagram, while enabling you to track trending hashtags.
2. Canva offers drag-and-drop features and professional layouts enable users to easily design stunning graphics and documents. Even if you decide to upgrade your account for additional features later, the free version will definitely help you to hit the ground running.
3. Creatives Without Borders connects nonprofits in need of graphic and web design skills with creatives that are willing to do the work pro-bono and for a good cause in return for increased exposure; this is an absolute game changer for hosting events on a nonprofit budget.
4. PicMonkey is an easy-to-use photo editing platform that enables nonprofits to embed text upon photos, apply watermarks, and create photo collages through a simple drag-and-drop process.
5. BrainyQuote is your one and done directory for inspirational quotes which can be useful for web, email, and social media content. Gather inspiration and create your own on brand quotes for Instagram
BONUS: Bstow is a relatively new mobile app that allows users to easily roundup credit and debit purchases to be automatically donated to their favorite nonprofits. Users can set a monthly limit and donate to any nonprofit in the United States. You’re just one email blast away from collecting loose change for your cause!